- SFHG Tribute to American Competition results!
- Congrats to SFHG member Jen Jordan for winning three ribbons in the Greenbelt Brewers Association Bridging the Gap comp!
- The SFHG and our friends have tons of great events coming your way, here’s a brief roundup!
- Awesome Homebrew Share at Pi Bar, congrats to winners of the Spiced Holiday Beer Comp!
- SFHG Homebrew Share at Pi Bar, Feb 17th from 12-3 pm
Category Archives: Announcements
Summer in San Francisco has definitely arrived! Time for warm weather, hang out sessions at Dolores Park, picnics, wheat beers, and beer festivals! The SFHG and our friends around the Bay are planning all sorts of good times for you … Continue reading
Congrats to SFHG member Peter Coward, who won a 3rd place ribbon for his American IPA in the 34th Annual CA State Homebrew Competition! I believe Peter is the first SFHG member to win a ribbon in a large BJCP … Continue reading
DATE OF EVENT: Saturday, November 3rd. The competition will double as a Homebrew Share in which all the competition entrants must bring a minimum of two gallons of their Presidential Honey Ale for everyone to try. Everyone is encouraged to bring homebrew … Continue reading
And it’s about time! The city that has led the charge in the slow and local food movements finally has its own active homebrew club. Notify your brewing neighbors, Facebook your brewer friends, rally your homebrewing relatives. Tell everyone that … Continue reading
Thanks to Damian Fagan of Almanac Beer Co for designing the awesome new SFHG logo!