The SFHG is heading to the Northern California Homebrewers Festival this year! You should definitely put this on your calendar, it’s going to be awesome. I’ve heard from multiple trustworthy sources that this is the best homebrew festival in the country, that’s good enough for me. We’re announcing it early so you can start thinking about it, next thing you know, it’ll be time to get tickets and plan!
Sept 20-21, 2013
The theme this year is “Space: The Beer Frontier,” so break out your Trek uniforms, geeks.
Features of NCHF include:
- Camping in the beautiful Sierras at Lake Francis Resort in Dobbins, CA. The drive from SF is 2 hours and 45 minutes.
- Lake Francis amenities include campsites, a restaurant, bathrooms, and a variety of cabin options (must be reserved separately from your NCHF ticket),
- We will represent with an SFHG tent at the festival, so get your kegs ready and let us know if you have a jockey box you can bring!
- Huge beer dinner by the one and only Sean Z. Paxton, the nationally famous “Homebrew Chef“
- Club keg competition, two styles chosen by the NCHF organizers. Also, awards for “Best Club Booth Decorations” and “Best Booth Food.”
- Live music
- Hundreds (thousands?) of homebrewers sharing their homebrew!