- Meet the SFHG leadership candidates, election this Tuesday!
- Support AB 2609 on behalf of San Francisco’s homebrewers
- Rockin’ it at the SFHG March Monthly Meeting w/ Jay Goodwin of The Rare Barrel
- President Obama liked the SFHG’s Prez Honey Ale Comp label design winner!
- Congrats to the winners of the SFHG’s Griz Tribute Comp!
Monthly Archives: January 2013
The SFHG is heading to the Northern California Homebrewers Festival this year! You should definitely put this on your calendar, it’s going to be awesome. I’ve heard from multiple trustworthy sources that this is the best homebrew festival in the country, that’s … Continue reading
Brewers entering the SFHG Winter Spiced Beer Competition, here is the info you’ve been waiting for! ENTERING YOUR BEER: Beer submissions are due Thursday, January 31st. Entries must consist of three 12 oz unlabeled bottles (or two 22 oz bottles) with a piece … Continue reading