- Meet the SFHG leadership candidates, election this Tuesday!
- Support AB 2609 on behalf of San Francisco’s homebrewers
- Rockin’ it at the SFHG March Monthly Meeting w/ Jay Goodwin of The Rare Barrel
- President Obama liked the SFHG’s Prez Honey Ale Comp label design winner!
- Congrats to the winners of the SFHG’s Griz Tribute Comp!
Monthly Archives: September 2012
SF Foodie is excited about the upcoming SFHG Presidential Honey Ale Competition! Check it out: SF Homebrewers Guild Launches a Presidential Competition. Below is a teaser, but go read the rest! Regardless of your political preferences, it’s time to reach … Continue reading
The 2012 Election Day is coming up in early November and the White House chefs just released their White House Honey Ale recipe, so we’re going to get all political with the “SFHG Presidential Honey Ale” Homebrew Competition. More homebrew is the one thing … Continue reading