The SFHG is keeping the hits coming! Check it out:
It’s a Homebrew Inferno! The San Francisco Homebrewer’s Guild is continuing our series of great Homebrew Shares but with a twist! This time we’re teaming up with Brewlab SF and one of SF’s best new craft beer bars that you really need to check out, Pizza Inferno in the Fillmore! Join us as the homebrewers from SF’s two premier homebrew organizations get introduced, geek out on homebrewing, and show off their goods. This promises to be the biggest Share yet and Inferno’s open and sunny space will be perfect for it! We’ll be awarding prizes for the People’s Choice beer, everyone gets a vote so make sure to bring enough homebrew to share with everyone (it’s hard to win if only 10 people get to try your beer!). We’ll also have a raffle to raise money so the SF Homebrewer’s Guild and Brewlab SF can keep bringing you excellent events and purchase needed equipment.
* How much: $15 gets you all the Inferno pizza you can eat.
* Homebrew requirement: We ask that each homebrewer bring at least two 22 oz or four 12 oz bottles of homebrew to share (bring more if you want to have a shot at the People’s Choice award). Each homebrewer can also bring a guest.
* Where: Pizza Inferno, 1800 Fillmore St (between Sutter St & Bush St), San Francisco, CA 94115.
* When: Saturday, June 2nd from 12pm to 3pm.
* Bonus: Stay afterward to take advantage of the amazing tap lineup offered by our fabulous host, Pizza Inferno!