- Meet the SFHG leadership candidates, election this Tuesday!
- Support AB 2609 on behalf of San Francisco’s homebrewers
- Rockin’ it at the SFHG March Monthly Meeting w/ Jay Goodwin of The Rare Barrel
- President Obama liked the SFHG’s Prez Honey Ale Comp label design winner!
- Congrats to the winners of the SFHG’s Griz Tribute Comp!
Monthly Archives: March 2012
The SFHG is bringing you a ton of awesome events and opportunities this April, below is one of them. We’ve been blown away by the response to our previous events, especially last weekend when we packed Speakeasy within minutes of … Continue reading
Volunteer to pour beer at the SF Int’l Beer Festival at Fort Mason, Sat April 28th 6:00-11:00 PM The SFHG is setting up a booth at the huge and completely SOLD OUT SF International Beer Fest to help spread the homebrew … Continue reading
So many people showed up that Speakeasy’s brewmaster, Kush Hall, had to give two separate tours! And I don’t think he usually gets asked the kind of questions our homebrewers were throwing at him, that’s for sure. We all enjoyed … Continue reading
The San Francisco Homebrewer’s Guild has teamed up with Speakeasy Brewery for our next event – a behind the scenes tour of the Speakeasy brew house. This is a rare opportunity to check out the brewery with Speakeasy’s Master Brewer, Kushal Hall, who will be … Continue reading
The Homebrew Share at Pi was a total unmitigated success! The crowd completely packed Pi Bar (without it being unbearably full!) and we all got to sample dozens of fantastic homebrews, including several sours and lots of very creative beers … Continue reading